Thursday, February 09, 2006

Mmmmm ... Spicy Venue

Lunch yesterday was at the Spicy Venue with Venkat and Srinivas. The food there is wonderful! They earn their name as well - I left sweating profusely! One of the most interesting aspects of lunch there is the choice of music. I was treated to a large selection of 80's classics such as Boston's "Hooked on a Feeling." I find it entertaining that on the other side of the globe you'll be listening to American 80's music in a local Indian restaurant. Next post I intend to put some of my pics up.

I bid a fond adieu to Harrie from Funambol last night. He spent the day on the AP Tourism Office's tour of Hyderabad. His analysis you might ask? "An encounter." Well put Harrie. Godspeed on your trip back to Nurembourg, and I hope see you again soon! (Perhaps next time in Milano!)

No comments: