Thursday, May 12, 2005

Blue Man Group pull me on stage!

Microsoft sprung for Blue Man Group tickets for all the MEDC attendees. I was sitting on a row seat near the top of the "orchestra" section, and before the show started I was approached by a stage hand who inquired if I'd agree to participate in the show. Of course I accepted, and 45 minutes later a Blue Man wandered through the audience and pulled me out of my seat! I was brought up on stage and dressed in a white jumpsuit. The Blue Men then proceeded to turn me into a human paintbrush!!! If you've ever seen the show you know exactly what I'm talking about. Following this, I found myself in a black box with my head inside of a giant jello mold. One of the Blue Men ripped the jello off to reveal my head and the audience went wild!! I have to say it was a very unique experience, and I only wish my wife was there to share it with me. I met some guys before the show and one of them took pics while this went down. I'm hoping they turned out, and he will mail them to me. Check this spot for an update on that.

No comments: