Monday, May 09, 2005

MEDC 2005 - Viva Las Vegas!

Reporting from the Microsoft Mobile and Embedded Developer's Conference at the Mandalay Bay in fabulous Las Vegas! I've got a jam packed schedule from Tuesday-Thursday as I attempt to absorb as much information as possible surrounding Windows Mobile. MS is giving away some Tablet PCs while I'm here, and I plan on doing my damnest to score one!! Keep watching this spot as I intend on blogging the conference as it happens. Tomorrow morning is Bill's big keynote, and probably the next time I'll put in an entry. Oh, if you're ever in Vegas, make sure to check out the new Wynn Resort. Steve Wynn followed through on his promise and really produced an experience that is "two clicks above the Bellagio." Too bad CA didn't spring to put me up in there (I'm on the other side of the golf course in the Embassy Suites ... which aren't bad at all.)

No comments: