Thursday, May 12, 2005

Ten Minutes of Fame Remaining

Well, after eating lunch at the conference it's clear that I've expended at least five minutes of my alloted fifteen minutes of fame. I was questioned by numerous other people about last night's show. "Did they make you sign a release?" "Were you not terrified?" "Did they really swing you around upside down?" "Are you going to change careers now?" Are all examples of what people were wondering after that wonderful shared experience. Thank you Bill G and thank you Blue Man Group, you definately put an exclamation point on this conference with last night's event. If anyone reads this blog and happened to take pics of me on-stage with BMG, please leave a comment with a means for me to get in touch with you. The female participant got a Polaroid of her participation, but unfortunately I didn't get anything (Man, that canvas would've been absolutely killer!) Anyways, for those of you wondering about my future in show biz, I don't think that's going to be in the cards. I like to ham it up as much (or more) than the next guy, but I've committed alot of energy to arrive at my current station in life, and I can't imagine running away and joining the circus now. As for MEDC, things are winding down in a hurry. One more session to attend, and I'm done. This week has been incredibly eye opening, and I'm certain that CA has gotten more than their money's worth from this conference. It's going to take a while to digest all the info I've been exposed to.

No comments: